Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Time

Finally caught up on sleep! And what a difference sleep makes; I'm astonished, really, at how much I have accomplished in the past week by just being rested. I feel like I have been more productive these past couple days than I have been all semester haha.

I haven't really been doing much illustration though! I've made several batches of hand-painted stickers (see merch section), done a lot of jewelry making (6 necklaces, 3 bracelets, and 19 pairs of earrings), experimented with image-transferring onto wood panels ... 4 miniature paintings ... one sewn and embroidered tooth-shaped plush toy for a friend ... started working on some text for a zine I hope to finish, eventually lol ... and illustrated a holiday card!

Now to stop procrastinating on what I really have to do! Start (and finish) some pieces for a show, upcoming in January, at the Gladstone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment