Saturday, December 3, 2011

Freedom Soon!

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!

I haven't posted anything new in close to a month. I will soon! My last class thesis class ... actually last class ... of the semester is this Tuesday. I can't wait for the holiday break!

I'll post up the remaining work from the semester.

I will also post up a zine in progress which I've been working on-and-off on since May! It's getting there! All of the art is pretty much done. Now onto the text, the printing, and the hand binding!

I'll be updating my Merch section as well - posting the zines and buttons I currently have in stock. Newly -made bunhead stickers will be posted .... and there's something else that's new and cute coming to the Merch section too! So keep on checking! ;)

I will also be posting some holiday stuff. Illustrated cards, wrapping papers, gift tags, etc! Exciting!



So...
I'll be back.
Soon!
- Em

No comments:

Post a Comment